Voting has ended.
Thank you for voting in the Life in Color contest, sponsored by Benjamin Moore. Voting has ended, but look out for the November/December issue of D Home to find out the winners. In the meantime, learn about Dwell with Dignity's life-changing work here: www.dwellwithdignity.org
The Meaning of Color
The first thing Dwell with Dignity asks its clients is: "What two colors make you the happiest?" Take a look at the creative, inspiring use of color in Dwell with Dignity's work, and the impact it can have on people's lives.
What are the rules for participation?
- Only Dallas-based designers may compete.
- The project must demonstrate a compelling use of color.
- Individuals or teams up to three members may submit projects. Only one member of the team, designated by the team upon submission, will be announced as a winner.
- The project must have been completed by the person(s) submitting within the last five years.
- The number of qualifying submissions is unlimited.
What are the submission requirements?
- Entrant’s contact information: name, company name, email, business phone, cell phone.
- At least one photo (maximum five) of the project.
- Photo requirements: 9x11 at 300dpi. Ensure you have the rights to photos you submit, or the photographer’s permission.
- A 75-word maximum description of the project.
Voting is new this year. How will it work?
- D Home’s editorial team will select qualifying finalists at their discretion. Finalists will be notified, and reader voting will run from September 5 – 15 on www.DMagazine.com/LifeInColor.
- The designers with the most votes on DMagazine.com will then be handed to the D Home editorial team for ultimate approval. Resulting projects will be featured in the November/December 2017 issue of D Home.
What do the finalists and winners receive?
- Included in an editorial feature in the November/December 2017 issue of D Home
- Featured on D Home’s website, newsletter, and social media channels
- Honored at the November/December issue celebration
- Given a complimentary D Home advertising package (up to $5,000)
- Given complimentary Benjamin Moore product
What are the qualifications for entry and photography?
By entering, participants warrant that his or her entry materials are original and do not infringe on any third party rights. D Magazine Partners may share your content information with sponsors and agency partners on the project. D Magazine Partners reserves the right to use images submitted by participants and those commissioned for the winning projects for any purpose. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that any photos submitted are royalty and re-use free.
Who can I contact with questions?
Please email Gillea Allison, Marketing Director, at [email protected]