With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we’re giving away seven incredible gifts over the next seven days! Enter to win one of six luxurious in-town staycations or one 18kt yellow gold Matthew Trent Donut Heart pendant.
Each of these prizes can be redeemed now or up to a year from now, so if you’re ready to venture to a staycation –or even thinking about being ready–let us help!
The prize packages range from complimentary room accommodations, dinner, and spa treatments from some of the top resorts in Dallas to a handmade pendant that looks great as a standalone or signature piece.
Don’t miss your chance to win one of seven romantic surprises to help you celebrate the season of love!
Congratulations to our 7 Days of Love Winners:
Thompson Dallas – Autumn Reo
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek – Luis Araujo
The Adolphus Hotel – Shelby Uber
Fairmont Dallas – David Coursey
Matthew Trent + Vandelay Hospitality Group – Jacquin Headen
The Joule – Lauren Fischer
The Beeman Hotel – Kendall DeYoung
– One Night Stay in a Thompson Suite
– Welcome Gift upon Arrival
– Thompson Spa Signature Couples Massage
– Dinner and Champagne Toast for Two at Catbird
– Custom Boot Fitting with Special Pricing at Lucchese
– Breakfast in Bed for Two
– Overnight Valet Parking
– $2,250+ value
– Rosewood Estate Suite accommodations
– Sparkling wine
– Breakfast for two
– Overnight valet parking
– $1,200 value
– One night stay in a luxury suite
– Dinner for two in City Hall Bistro
– $150 credit at Spa Adolphus
– Champagne in room on arrival
– Overnight Valet
– $800+ value
– Fairmont 1-bedroom suite
– $150 food and beverage credit
– Hand-crafted Champagne inspired welcome amenity
– Complimentary valet parking.
– $700+ value
– 18kt yellow gold Signature Donut Heart pendant
– Dinner for three at Drake’s Hollywood
– $100 gift card to Hudson House
– $50 gift card to East Hampton Sandwich Co.
– $50 gift card to Lucky’s Hot Chicken.
– Exclusive invitation to Lucky’s Hot Chicken (Hillcrest) Pre-Opening in mid-March.
– $1,950 value
– Complimentary one-night stay in a suite
– $100 dining credit
– Complimentary valet
– $650 value
– One-night stay in a standard king room
– $75 dining credit
– $250+ value